Our goal is to take measures supporting students’ career development and employment.
Students' Career Development office provides a consultation service for ATSU students and Alumni, which offers the following during the calendar year:
* Writing a CV;
* Writing a motivational letter;
* Preparing a consultation for an interview.
The main functions of the Students' Career Development office are:
* Continuous monitoring of vacancies in the labor market and providing information to students;
* Attracting potential employers for the purpose of mutual cooperation;
* Participation and organization of employment forums;
* Arranging various promotional or informational events and meetings along with employers to facilitate the approximation of students and employers and the exchange of information among them;
* Organizing special training-courses for promoting career growth;
* Facilitating employment for disabled students, as well as other vulnerable groups (socially vulnerable, IDP families).
XXII Campus, ATSU library, Ground floor. T. Tabidze str. #18 room #22-104 (head office)
+995 559 50 07 07