The Continuous Education Center of Akaki Tsereteli State University has been functioning since December 2011.
Objectives of the Center:
- Promoting the continuity principle of learning and teaching, responding to new challenges, offering educational services.
- Qualification enhancement for the University academic personnel, students, interested target groups within the region.
- Development and implementation of training-packages, training courses and summer schools.
- Cooperation with educational institutions, student self-governance, non-governmental / governmental organizations, business sector.
- Active participation in the University activities and awareness raising events.
Since 2012, up to 3600 attendees have been trained by the Continuous Education Center.
The Center carries out up to 94 training-modules and certification courses.
The Continuous Education Centre is staffed by qualified trainers from the University with national and international experience.
Here are some active/in-demand training-modules of the Center:
- Foreign language courses
- Presentation skills
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Computer skills
- Creating a successful career
- Inclusive education, difficult behavior management
- Interactive methods of teaching
- Development of learning resources
- Modern approaches in preschool education
- Pre-school education readiness program
- Modern methods in learning / teaching and assessment
- Practical/action survey for teachers
- Adolescent reproductive development and health
- Summer school for pupils and students
- Sales management
- Accounting and computer program ORIS accounting
- Precious metal and stone expertise
- Harness maker
Head of the Continuous Education Center - Assoc. Prof. Nato Kobuladze
Specialist - Ekaterine Rukhadze
Manager-coordinator of the Language Learning Courses - Ketevan Mamaladze
Specialist of the Language Learning Courses - Nestan Khvedelidze
Supervisor of the Translation Bureau - Tamar Grigalashvili