The aim to reinforce role of HEIs in assisting industrial trans-formation in GE, UA under Industry 4.0 paradigm
Therefore WIDER PROJECT OBJECTIVE is - to reinforce the role of HEIs in assisting the industrial transformation in Ukraine and Georgia under the Industry 4.0 paradigm.
The main target groups are students, academic staff and pre-/in-service teachers. All the activities within the project are planned in a way to address the needs of these target groups, which lead to the achievement of the overall objective of the project - to enhance the quality of higher education by developing and implementing technology-enhanced teaching and learning in Georgian HEIs.
The project is funded under the Erasmus+ Capacity Building in the Field of Higher Education.
Project number: 609939-EPP-1-2019-1-BE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
The project runs from 15.01.2020 and ends 14.01.2023.
The aims of the Project:
- to empower academic staff at Georgian HEIs in the innovative educational technology adoption in curriculum reform and course design;
- to improve the level of competencies and skills in HEIs by developing new and innovative education programmes and providing trainings for academic staff to enhance their digital competencies and skills;
- to diversify the delivery methods, including on-line/blended teaching and learning.
The specific objectives of the project:
- To reinforce capacities in HEIs (human resource, material base, institutional units) in response to emerging Industry 4.0 paradigm
- To reinforce collaboration of HEIs with industry by delivery tailored courses and consultancy services for companies (large and SME) towards exploring the opportunities of new Industrial Revolution through reconfiguration of business models
- To set new taught module "Industry 4.0 Business Management" for the MSc students for enhancing graduates' employability under emerging market conditions
- To develop recommendations for updating the Engineering curriculum towards competencies required for operating the factories of the future
- Batumi Shota Rustavelli State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Business and Technology University
- Georgia's Innovation and Technology Agency
- Donetsk National Technical University
- Lutsk National Technical University
- National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine
- Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Instituto Politécnico do Porto
- Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
- Volvo Cars Gent
- DP Festo
For more information, please visit https://hein4.net/