The competition announced for undergraduate students of Akaki Tsereteli State University (specialty: mathematics, computer science) and academic / administrative staff.
Language of the course - French (B 2), English (B 2).
Period and duration of mobility:
Student: - Spring semester of 2019-2020 academic year - 5 months.
Staff: Spring semester 2019-2020 - 5 days (training) + 2 days for travel
Required Documents (in English):
1. CV (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/de/documents/curriculum-vitae)
2. Cover letter (in English or French)
3. A copy of the passport or identity card
4. Language certificate
5. Study Agreement (see attachment)
See Master’s programs: https://www.insa-rennes.fr/syllabus-descriptions.html
6. A copy of diploma
7. The sheet of marks (in Georgian and English)
8. Certificate of Student’s status
1. Cover letter (in English or French)
2. A copy of the passport or identity card
3. Workplace Certificate
Submission of the documents to the Foreign Relations and Development Office until 29 October 2019
For more information, please contact ATSU Foreign Relations and Development Service III Building V Floor Room 3504