“Postgraduate Fellowship Programmes in France 2020-2021” is a joint scholarship program implemented by the French Government and the International Center for Education, based on the Memorandum of Understanding signed on December 1, 2015, by the French Government, Campus France and the International Center for Education.
Upon completion of the program, the graduates will return to Georgia and work in Georgia for three years.
• Exact and Natural Sciences
• Social Sciences
• Humanitarian Sciences
• Public Management
To be able to apply:
• You should be interested in pursuing a master's degree
• Must have a bachelor's degree, or be in graduate school
• You must be 30 years of age or older
• Must be fluent in French or English
Candidates can apply online from February 3 to March 3, 2020 via electronic system.
Visit the International Center for Education website.