Undergraduate students of Akaki Tsereteli State University can participate in the competition.
Language of instruction - Spanish (min. B1)
Information on English language courses and specialties can be found on the website: (English language certificate Min. B2)
Mobility period and duration:
Spring Semester of 2021/2022 academic year - 5 months.
Required documents (in English):
1. CV (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/de/documents/curriculum-vitae)
2. A copy of your passport or ID card
3. Certificate of language proficiency
4. Study Agreement (see Annex)
5. Sign sheet (in Georgian and English)
6. Student Certificate (in Georgian and English)
7. Cover letter (in English)
Applicants must submit the listed documents to the ATSU Foreign Relations and Development Service by October 27, 2021, and fill out the online application by October 31, 2021, at the following address:
For more information, visit the website:
Contact ATSU Foreign Relations and Development Service III Building V Floor Room 3504